Gamer Elite: Episode 1 Gamer Elite: Episode 1

Good...but ???

I liked the animation, great voices, but I just really didn't get the plot. It seemed really random...too random. But good job anyway. :)

MetalMaverick responds:

It should all make a lot more sense after another episode or two.

FF4 Survivor Ep. 12! FF4 Survivor Ep. 12!

HOLY HELL

OMFG THAT WAS THE BEST EVER.

DarkDragoonKain responds:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Keep those reviews comin'!

t s u k i n o t s u k i n o

Visuals are fantastic

I don't think I've ever seen such incredible animation and graphics in a Flash movie.

FFF:Forces FFF:Forces

Nothing too new

There wasn't much new compared to the previous FFF's. The incorporation of Edgar's tools in battle was cool, but how many new characters are you planning on adding?

The Portal Is Not Enough The Portal Is Not Enough

Humor should be a 20!

Ownz! 1337! I died laughing about 92749327 times throughout it...oh wait, 92749328. My bad.

Shaft Shaft

Woot!

Extremely funny...I loved the box with "DRUGS" written all over it, and the truck with "BANKROBBERS." Keep up the good work! 1337!

S S

Hehe, fun.

I really liked the awesome animation on this thing...it must've taken you a long time. It was really well thought out, especially how you would portray the speed that he drove at. Good job!

The Piolts of BLAM! Club The Piolts of BLAM! Club

ROFL, that was hilarious

LOL...I love random stuff like this...I died laughing when I saw Jesus. Great animation, dude! I wish I could make it as smooth as that. Keep up the good work

Sukotto responds:

Thanks for the support my bitter enemy^_^ any way those pics weren't random they are the avatars of those piolts

FF4 Survivor - Episode 6! FF4 Survivor - Episode 6!

LMFAO

I laugh every damn time I watch this movie. EVERY DAMN TIME.

DarkDragoonKain responds:

Humor > ALL =D Survivor 7 should be just as damn funny.

FF4 Sequel: Cecil VS Rosa FF4 Sequel: Cecil VS Rosa

Excellent animation, sound

I really enjoyed watching this animation - the animation was smooth and well-done, and the sound was excellent considering the short loading time. The text advances done by hand were a nice touch - the viewer did not have to worry about catching everything in a short amount of time. That also allowed me to enjoy the music (Golbez's Theme = Uber). Nice job! (BTW, Rosa taking Cecil down to 1 HP = CLASSIC)